Saturday, May 15, 2010

Today is Johnny´s birthday. For those of you who don´t know. Johnny is my oldest brother. He lives in San Berdardino, California...reason why I only get to see him every couple of years. Last time we were together was in May of 2009!!!  Way too long!...and I sure miss him! I wanted to post some pictures of him to honor him on his big day!
This is Johnny and Krista, his beautiful wife:
Johnny works at this big company that fixes all kinds of airplanes. He was always an excellent mechanic and loved airplanes as long as I can remember...I think this job was a perfect fit for him! Next time we visit I would like to get a tour!
Looks pretty intricate!
                                  and look at the size of this thing...
On our last visit  (which was also our first as a couple) Mario got to see Jonny working on his car (an old Mercedes he picked up at the junk yard and fixed up like new)
Mario also got to ride on the new fixed-up bike 
Mario and I have great memories of out time with Johnny and Krista. They took us all over the place...Disney Land, Six Flags, Hollywood...
Here´s us at Disney:
And at China Town...
and Johnny making BBQ at his in-laws
Anyway, These are just some snippets of my older brother (I also have a wonderful little brother, but luckily he lives in Brazil and I get to see him more often).
I wish you all the best Johnny. You are dearly missed and dearly loved.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment